Call Centre Operator
We are looking to recruit a Call Centre Operator to join our busy Service department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful main dealership.
The successful candidate should possess a positive attitude and help to achieve very high standards of customer service and satisfaction. You will create a welcoming and professional atmosphere for customers and provide a supporting role for the Service Manager.
· Making calls to existing customers
· Manage inbound enquires from customers and identifying opportunities to cross-sell products
· Adhering to data protection
· Preparing vehicle job cards
· Confidently manage objections
· Advise and sell company products and services
· Manage CRM system and correctly enter customer data
· Well-spoken with excellent communication and written skills
· Self-motivated and pro-active, maintaining high levels of focus and enthusiasm
· Able to work independently and make decisions, as well as working and communicating effectively as part of a team
· Extremely punctual and organized
· Excellent English, both written and spoken, in order to communicate well via email and phone
· Always working to ensure the highest level of customer care and satisfaction
· An ability to work quickly under pressure and deal with demanding customers
If you think you are the right person to join our team, please apply attaching a copy of your current CV.
Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee to contact all applicants. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application - then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted this time. Please keep an eye on our website for more vacancies.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE