- Garrett turbo
- Apple car play/Android Auto
- Front brakes: Ventilated and perforated Ø 284 x 22 brake discs, Rear brakes: Perforated discs, Ø 240 x 11
- Torque transfer control (TTC)
- 7" TFT instrument display with sports mode
- Koni rear suspension with FSD technology
- 5 - speed manual gearbox/ 5 -speed sequential gearbox
- A bolder, braver look and a sportier interior with the Black Radio Bezel.
- Active record Monza exhaust with double vertical tips
New Abarth F595 offers
NEW ABARTH F595 - UNLEASH THE POWER
An affirmation of its own racing spirit. A chance for you to feel the true Scorpion-badged adrenaline rush. A bolder look, high perfomance and many customization to choose from: climb on-board the new Abarth F595 and be ready to hit the road.
Don't be afraid to unleash your Abarth F595's power. The Garrett Turbo turbochargers are specifically designed to reduce fuel leakage along the walls of the fuel system, ensuring the best performances all the time.
Aggressive look comes with sporty black interiors: Abarth F595's style is pure perfection with the Black Tar 500 Logo matching the Matt Black dashboard fascia. Stylish, uh?
Your racing attitude will be recognized right away with the F595 rear badge celebrating the Abarth Formula Italia 50th Anniversary.
You won’t go unnoticed with the new Record Monza Sovrapposto exhaust. Hit the road with a more aggressive vertical design inspired by supercars and make yourself heard with the same unique Record Monza sound. You decide whatever you want to go with a discrete sporty sound or release the roar and let anyone turn their heads.
Sharp braking in everyday driving is essential. Abarth’s braking system dissipate the heat from braking more quickly, improving your car’s reactivity when stopping.
Part-exchange your car for a new New Abarth F595
- Enter your car’s details to see what it’s worth